Super Talent is a leader in the NAND Flash storage manufacturing industry. We are looking for industrious, team-oriented people to help grow our sales of leading edge Flash solutions to resellers, e-tailers, retailers, system builders, and OEMs. Current job openings are listed below. Qualified candidates should submit resumes
Plan, build and implement quality requirements, direct activities with testing, inspection and evaluation for processing components
and other materials into finished products; maintain and improve company quality system, competitiveness and profitability.
MS in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Engineering or related.
Job location: San Jose, CA.
Contact: Super Talent Technology Corp. 2077 N. Capitol Ave., San Jose, CA 95132
The candidates will be responsible for the development & management of OEM/Channel customers relative to our product offering of High End, High Density
DRAM Modules & Flash based products.
- 3+years OEM/Channel/Direct sales experience; manufacturer and/or PC hardware sales experience a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven business development and customer service experience; cold calling experience a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of PC hardware industry; Knowledge of DRAM & Flash Products a plus
Location: San Jose, CA
Notice to Prospective Applicants: Super Talent subscribes to E-Verify, and its employment application and hiring policies and procedures conform to the right-to-work laws. See the attached posters (English; Spanish) for details and resources.